Walk & Hike
Flora & Fauna
Water is one of the most precious resources we have and on top of a mountain we need to think about how we use every drop. It’s actually pretty simple to save water.
– Spend less time in the shower.
– Fix leaky taps.
– Install and use water saving appliances.
– Only use washing machines and dishwashers when you have a full load.
- Turn off the tap while brushing your teeth.
– Use the half flush button on toilets.
– Insulate water pipes to prevent them freezing and bursting.
Remember, the environment is everyone’s responsibility. Every drop of water we use up here means less for snowmaking and the rivers and streams below.
Click here for a print out of these tips as a reminder
Mt Buller is committed to protecting and enhancing this special place.
Mt Buller is home to a number of rare and special plants and animals.
It's simple to recycle and reduces our impact on this fragile environment.
Climate change is impacting our fragile alpine environment.
What are the rules for having dogs in resort?
How can I reduce food waste and make compost up here?
Your browser is out of date (Internet Explorer version 8 or under), and may not be compatible with our website. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below.
Just click on the icons to get to the download page