Walk & Hike
Company: Arlberg Hotel, Mt. Buller
Type: Independent Mountain Operators
Role: Arlberg Hotel Mt. Buller 2021 Snow Season- Housekeepers/ Room Attendants
Closing Date: 31 May 2021
ARLBERG HOTEL MT. BULLER
Our Housekeeping team is responsible for the efficient and hygienic service of high quality Accommodation at Arlberg Hotel on the side of the main ski run Bourke Street. Our Room Attendants team is dedicated to guest service, quality products and assisting our guests. As a front line representatives of the Arlberg Hotel, all our roles require excellent levels of service and a passion for exceeding guest’s expectations
Your responsibilities will include:
· Interaction with all our guests, making them feel special
· Daily servicing of rooms as required in a Covid safe manner
· Full Clean of rooms and apartments between guest stays to a Covid Plan
· Ensuring all procedures on cleaning are followed and direction taken from Housekeeping Department Head
· Working as a team member, including assisting in other areas when required and as directed
· We're looking for people with:
· Experience within a team environment in the Housekeeping or Cleaning Department
· Be able to commit to your job from beginning of June until the end of September 2019
· Flexibility to work a rotating roster 42 to 45 hours over 6 days per week
· Customer focus
· Communication skills (intrapersonal and written) Very good English required
· Resilience and ability to work under pressure
· Concern for quality and standards
· Previous experience in high volume establishments will be a significant advantage
We have 10 opportunities for experienced Room Attendants/Housekeepers, who have previous experience
What we offer:
· We pay under the Federal Award so all penalties are paid for weekend work and overtime.
· We are employing Full Time positions so you are guaranteed 38 hours per week, but normally this position is 6 days per week 42 to 45 hours, so a great balance of snow activities with your employment.
· We also have accommodation at the base of Mt. Buller with 1 meal on shift per day, accommodation in a share room at a cost (discussed at interview if required) in our Home at Sawmill Settlement with cooking facilities and lounge/ reading room.
· With completion of Buller Crew, discounts on season lift passes and at other Mt. Buller establishments.
· A great team in a family managed hotel to work with.
If you are interested in these positions please send your resume, along with references and a small photo to email@example.com and for those with suitable experience we will be in touch to arrange either a telephone or Skype interview in the next few weeks. These positions all commence in June and we require a commitment until the end of September of 2021
The role of Resort Management
Get in touch - we are happy to help
Join our team and work on top of the world!
Mt Buller welcomes media visits and shoots - get in touch
Find out about operating tours or recreational businesses on Mt Buller or Mt Stirling.
Your browser is out of date (Internet Explorer version 8 or under), and may not be compatible with our website. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below.
Just click on the icons to get to the download page