Walk & Hike
Weddings, Conferences & Functions
Company: Arlberg Hotel, Mt. Buller
Type: Independent Mountain Operators
Role: Food & Beverage Attendnats
Closing Date: 31 May 2021
ARLBERG HOTEL MT. BULLER
Our Food & Beverage team is responsible for the efficient and hygienic service of high quality food at Arlberg Hotel on the side of the main ski run Bourke Street. Our Food and Beverage team is dedicated to guest service, quality products and assisting our guests. As a front line representatives of the Arlberg Hotel, all our roles require excellent levels of service and a passion for exceeding guest’s expectations
Your responsibilities will include:
· Greeting and interaction with all our guests, making them feel special
· Monitoring the rotation of food and drinks to ensure the highest quality of product
· Serving our guests in our a la carte restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a friendly manner
· Ensuring service and preparation areas are hygienic, tidy and organised at all times
· Ensuring food on display is of a high standard and following food safety principles
· Following food safety guidelines at all times when serving/handling food.
· Working as a team member, including assisting in other areas when required and as directed
· Making and serving Cocktails and Mixed Drinks to Hotel's standards
· Service of Beer/ciders both on Tap and in Containers
· Cleaning, and preparing all areas of the Bar and Restaurant
· We're looking for people with:
· Hospitality qualifications or previous customer service experience
· Experience within a team environment
· RSA Qualification for Victoria
· Coffee/barista experience
· Be able to commit to your job from June until the end of September 2020
· Flexibility to work a rotating roster (including days, nights and weekends) 42 to 45 hours over 6 days per week
· POS Experience
· Wine knowledge will be an advantage
· Food Safety Handlers certificate will be an advantage
· Customer focus
· Communication skills (intrapersonal and written) Very good English required
· Resilience and ability to work under pressure
· Exceptional grooming standards
· Concern for quality and standards
· Previous experience in high volume establishments will be a significant advantage
What we offer:
· We pay under the Federal Award so all penalties are paid for weekend work and overtime.
· We are employing Full Time positions so you are guaranteed 38 hours per week, but normally this position is 6 days per week 42 to 45 hours, so a great balance of snow activities with your employment.
· We also have accommodation with 3 meals a day in a share room on mountain at a cost (discussed at interview if required).
· With completion of Buller Crew, discounts on season lift passes and at other Mt. Buller establishments.
· A great team in a family managed hotel to work with.
If you are interested in these positions please send your resume, along with references and a small photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and for those with suitable experience we will be in touch to arrange either a telephone or Skype interview in the next few weeks. These positions all commence in June and we require a commitment until the end of September of 2021
The role of Resort Management
Get in touch - we are happy to help
Join our team and work on top of the world!
Mt Buller welcomes media visits and shoots - get in touch
Find out about operating tours or recreational businesses on Mt Buller or Mt Stirling.
Your browser is out of date (Internet Explorer version 8 or under), and may not be compatible with our website. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below.
Just click on the icons to get to the download page