Walk & Hike
Company: Bon Vivant Group
Type: Independent Mountain Operators
Role: Various positions available
Closing Date: 01 May 2020
Located in the Village both venues are at the heart of the Mount Buller resort.
The Villager will be open for busy breakfast, lunch and dinner while the little Villager will be open from early morning to late evening.
We are looking for a mature and friendly team member who can work well under pressure and within a small team of experience crew members.
Bar / floor supervisor
Bartender / waiter ( a la carte service)
To be a sucessfull candidate you must:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in your role
- Available for split shift and ready to work 6 days / week
- Excellent communication skills
- Immaculate presentation & grooming
- Strong guest focus
- Display a high level of attention to detail, initiative & drive to complete tasks to the highest standard
- Solid grasp of the English language
- Must have current RSA (FOH only)
- Working Holiday Visas welcome
If you think you are the one we are looking for then send us your CV with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of Resort Management
Get in touch - we are happy to help
Join our team and work on top of the world!
Mt Buller welcomes media visits and shoots - get in touch
Find out about operating tours or recreational businesses on Mt Buller or Mt Stirling.
Your browser is out of date (Internet Explorer version 8 or under), and may not be compatible with our website. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below.
Just click on the icons to get to the download page